POSTPONED - Ballan Autumn Festival

POSTPONED: Ballan Autumn Festival

It is with great regret that the committee has made the decision to postpone the Ballan Autumn Festival on Sunday March 15. We have based this decision on the growing concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19). 

We have consulted with Moorabool Shire Council and considered the advice of local and national health authorities.

We love the community of Ballan and we know this festival is much beloved but we feel the safety of the community must come first. As such we have followed the lead of the Moorabool Shire Council, Stall Holders and Traders who’s Risk Assessments have resulted in them being unable to attend.  This does have a real impact to the services we have on offer and brings with it an increase in health risks. The decision from the Grand Prix which was also planned for this weekend, and other events, markets, and shows not proceeding as of this morning and today makes this decision consistent for Victoria. We have assessed every viable option, but none are present other than to postpone BAF!

So fear not though as we will be back with the same great theme to celebrate in spring on Sunday October 18. Please save the date and keep your costumes on ice until then. We would like to thank everyone for their support of the festival and hope you will continue to support us later in the year.


2020 AGM NOTICE